Hale Kamaole Location
Hale Kamaole is at 2737 S. Kihei Road, Kihei
The south Kihei area is well known for restaurants, services, and lovely beaches.
Where’s the beach?
The large beach park of Kamaole III is across the street from Hale Kamaole, and has plenty of trees for shade, a huge grassy area, and a golden sand beach. There are a few rock outcroppings, which attract fish for snorkeling. If you’re looking for a long walk, walk five minutes down Kihei Road, hop onto Keawekapu Beach, and walk the beaches all the way through Wailea.
Check Explore Maui for photos / info on various beaches.
Hale Kamaole Property Description
The vacation rental condo resort of Hale Kamaole is a casual, family oriented property. The grounds are nicely landscaped, and all units face towards the central, landscaped areas, with parking along the back of the units (all guests can park close to their unit location). It’s unusual to find a property that didn’t use all of their land for development. Hale Kamaole has a huge open area between the buildings. Many of the units have a nice view from the lanai. The second or third floor units closest to Kihei Road have a larger oceanview, but these units could also have some street noise.
- prime south Kihei position
- two swimming pools
- free parking
- two and three story buildings
- elevators in the three story buildings (#2, #4 only)
- Charcoal and gas BBQ area
- large open grassy lawn between the buildings
- easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches
- tennis court
- golf courses within minutes of the property
- 30 minutes to Kahului airport
- one bedroom units on ground or second floors
- two bedroom units on second floor
- two bedroom plus loft units on second or third floor
- free WiFi
- free local calls
- non-smoking units
- designated smoking areas within the property
- A/C – window style units in bedroom. Note: A/C must be off after 10pm
- ceiling fans
- in unit washer/dryer
- each unit is individually decorated
- private safe in the unit
- cable TV
- hair dryer
- private lanai
- most unit provide beach towels
- full kitchen with fridge, stove, D/W, microwave
- all dishes, pots, cooking utensils
- bed and bath linens
- iron and ironing board
Hale Kamaole Property map
At Hale Kamaole, the units wrap around a horse shoe shaped interior courtyard. Parking runs to the outside of the units so that everyone can park close to their unit.