Maui Kamaole Location
Maui Kamaole is at 2777 S. Kihei Road, Kihei
The south Kihei area is well known for restaurants, services, and lovely beaches.
Where’s the beach?
The beach park of Kamaole III is on the ocean side, and is excellent for swimming, snorkeling, and general beach play. With Kamaole III across the street, and Keawekapu just five minutes down the road, Maui Kamaole offers excellent opportunities for beach play. Kamaole III has plenty of trees for shade, a huge grassy area, and a golden sand beach. There are a few rock outcroppings, which attract fish for snorkeling. If you’re looking for a long walk, walk five minutes down Kihei Road, hop onto Keawekapu Beach, and walk the beaches all the way through Wailea.
Check Explore Maui for photos of the various beaches. After all, one of the reasons you come to Maui is for fabulous sandy beaches.
Maui Kamaole Property Description
The units in the front section of Maui Kamaole (A, G, H clusters) have good ocean views, and no buildings on the ocean side of the street. BUT, these clusters are also closest to the street, so there will be some street noise when you’re sitting outdoors. Slightly back of these clusters, units in B, I, J, L still have a nice view, and will be quieter.
Maui Kamaole is a vacation rental condo property in the Kihei/Wailea area, with low-rise buildings, lovely grounds and tasteful units. Grounds are landscaped with a delightful variety of tropical plants, flowers and shrubs and include two pools, hot-tub, and gas BBQ areas. Sitting on 23.5 acres, it is elevated above Kihei Road, giving it a wonderful view across Kamaole Beach III to the ocean.
The buildings were constructed in clusters, with varying numbers of units in each building (8 to 38 units per building). The buildings are low rise (only two stories), with the modern appearance of townhomes, rather than apartments. The large beach park of Kamaole III is across the street, with plenty of trees for shade, a huge grassy area, and a golden sand beach. There are a few rock outcroppings, which attract fish for snorkeling. If you’re looking for a long walk, walk five minutes down Kihei Road, hop onto Keawekapu Beach, and walk the beaches all the way through Wailea.
This property was built in stages between 1992 and 2000. There are 25 buildings, and each building has 2 floors.
The property has a total of 157 one bedroom units (a small number of these are one bedroom plus a den) on the ground level, and 157 two bedroom units on the second level.
- 23 acres in a prime south Kihei position
- two swimming pools, both with solar heat for the winter guests
- Jacuzzi/spa at each pool
- free parking
- low-rise two story buildings spread out across the property
- Maui Kamaole is only two stories, so no elevators
- plenty of gas BBQ areas scattered throughout so that there’s always one close by. There are also gas BBQs and tables/chairs at each pool area
- beautifully landscaped tropical grounds
- easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches
- two tennis courts
- golf courses within minutes of the property
- front office on property (limited hours)
- 30 minutes to Kahului airport
- free WiFi
- free local calls
- non-smoking units
- designated smoking areas within the property
- A/C – window style units in living area and bedrooms
- in unit washer/dryer
- each unit is individually decorated
- private safe in the unit
- cable TV
- hair dryer
- large private lanai
- most unit provide beach towels
- full kitchen with fridge, stove, D/W, microwave
- all dishes, pots, cooking utensils
- bed and bath linens
- iron and ironing board
Maui Kamaole Property map
Covering 23 acres, the buildings at Maui Kamaole are a spread throughout the landscaped grounds. Each cluster of units has parking at the back so that you never need to park far from your unit. With the lush landscaping between the buildings, these units feel more private than most properties that have larger buildings.