Sugar Cove Maui is on the beach at 320 Paani Place, Paia / Spreckelsville
This property is ideally situated a mile to the west of Paia town. Great restaurants, health food store and shops in Paia, and of course, let’s not forget that Mama’s Fish House is just down the Road. A few miles in the opposite direction lands you in Kahului with a variety of grocery stores, business center and “big box” stores.
Just a little off of the beaten path – Sugar Cove isn’t in the middle of “vacation central”, but it wouldn’t take you long to get there if you wanted to. Kihei is a quick trip across the valley of the island (8 miles).
Where’s the beach?
You’re sitting on it!! Sugar Cove has a crescent shaped beach directly at the front of the property. Looking for a calm area for little ones? Take a short walk down Paani Street to Baby Beach. At this beach, a section of exposed reef protects from ocean waves, creating a calm area on the inside. A local favorite!
Baby Beach leads to Baldwin Beach, a long stretch of golden sand. You won’t find the crowds of the south shore!
Sugar Cove is a very small property. Where some condos might have tried to fit 100 units, Sugar Cove has only 18 spacious town homes in 6 buildings (only 3 units per building). Every one of them faces directly to the ocean.
This property has gorgeous grounds. The lawn is like a carpet, and the buildings are surrounded by tropical plans and trees. Tired of the ocean? Take a dip in the pool located on property.
This is the perfect property for water sports enthusiasts. Launch access for windsurfing or kiting (experienced sailors only) and fun for paddle boarding and boogie board. Each unit has gear storage racks.
Very few north shore properties sit directly on a sandy beach front. Most have rocky frontage.
- 5 acres in a prime north shore position
- swimming pool
- 2 free assigned parking spaces for each home (you’ll always be able to park close to your townhouse)
- Nobody above or below you. Each unit has a ground level living/dining/kitchen, and bedrooms on the second level.
- Large ocean facing lanai
Two stories, so no elevators
- personal gas BBQ for each townhouse
- beautifully landscaped tropical grounds
- take a long beach walk (or very short drive) to Paia for shopping or eating out
- local style golf courses within minutes of the property – walk down the street to the Maui Country Club public play on Monday, or drive up the hill to Pukalani
- 10 minutes to Kahului airport
- gear storage racks right at your back door
- free WiFi
- free local calls
- non-smoking units – this is a non-smoking property
- in unit washer/dryer
- each unit is individually decorated
- private safe in the unit
- cable TV / DVD
- hair dryer
- large private lanai
- beach towels
- full kitchen with fridge, stove, D/W, microwave
- all dishes, pots, cooking utensils
- bed and bath linens
- iron and ironing board
Visit the vacation rental units at Sugar Cove:
Sugar Cove Maui Property map
Sugar Cove has 18 town homes, spread out on 5 acres. Every town home has a gorgeous ocean view.