Wailea Ekahi is located at 3300 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea
This area is considered the best location on the island. Low rise in design, nicely spaced, tree lined roadway, upscale shopping center, and of course the gorgeous beaches.
Where’s the beach?
Wailea Ekahi sits between two beaches. To the west is Keawekapu Beach, perfect for running, walking, swimming. Just around the corner to the east is Ulua Beach. Enjoy snorkeling? Lots of fun, right in this area.
Ekahi means #1. Wailea Ekahi was the first condo built in the Wailea area. This property sits at the entrance to Wailea, on the sunny south side of Maui.
Spreading across 34 acres, it slopes uphill from the ocean. With clusters of low rise buildings, you feel as though you’re in a tropical garden. Unlike many other properties, large amounts of open space are spread out among the 54 buildings. Each building has only six to eight units.
With four pools spread out on the property, they’re never crowded. Of course the favorite is the lower pool with its lovely view of the ocean. The lower pool also has a poolside pavilion with kitchen, showers, and dressing areas.
One of the nice features of this area is the 1.5 mile walking path that starts just east of Wailea Ekahi. This path runs the length of Wailea, passing the hotels and condo properties. It provides easy access by foot if you want to go shopping, or perhaps eat at one of the hotels. Hotel dining, shopping and spas are available to guests on a “pay as you go” basis. If you want to visit the spa, be sure to make an advance appointment.
- 54 buildings spread over 34 acres at the entrance to Wailea
- Studio, one and two bedroom units (total 294 units on grounds)
- four swimming pools
- free parking
- low-rise two story buildings spread out across the property
- BBQ grills
- beautifully landscaped tropical grounds
- easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches
- paddle tennis court
- covered pool pavilion with kitchen
- designated outdoor smoking areas on property
- golf courses within minutes of the property
- front office on property (limited hours)
- 30 minutes to Kahului airport
- some units provide complimentary daily housekeeping
- free WiFi
- free local calls
- non-smoking units
- designated smoking areas within the property
- most units have central or split level A/C
- in unit washer/dryer
- each unit is individually decorated
- cable TV
- hair dryer
- private lanai
- beach towels
- full kitchen with fridge, stove, D/W, microwave
- all dishes, pots, cooking utensils
- bed and bath linens
- iron and ironing board
- some units provide bath amenities, coffee and condiments
Wailea Ekahi Property map