Kihei Surfside is located at 2936 S. Kihei Road, Kihei
This property is ocean front, next door to Mana Kai Resort. Keawekapu Beach is to the east of Kihei Surfside, and Kamaole Beach III is to the west side. This property is just down the beach from the hotels and condos of Wailea.
Where’s the beach?
Keawekapu Beach sits to the back side of Kihei Surfside. If you’re looking for a long beach walk, hop onto the end of the beach, and head towards Wailea. From there you can walk the beaches all the way through Wailea.
The beach park of Kamaole III is to the right, just a couple of minutes by foot from Kihei Surfside. It’s excellent for swimming, snorkeling, and general beach play. Kamaole III has plenty of trees for shade, a huge grassy area, and a golden sand beach. There are a few rock outcroppings, which attract fish for snorkeling.
The grounds feature a large, open, grassy area, with an oceanfront, heated pool. This 6 story building has 71 one bedroom units, and 12 two bedroom units. Each floor has a two bedroom on each end of the floor, with 12 one bedroom units between them.
- Steps to Keawekapu Beach and Kamaole Beach III
- heated ocean front swimming pool
- putting green
- horseshoe pits
- BBQ area on grounds
- free parking
- easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, beaches
- Wailea and Makena golf courses within minutes of the property
- 30 minutes to Kahului airport
- free WiFi
- all units are non-smoking
- designated smoking areas within the property
- coin operated laundry facilities on grounds
- each unit is individually decorated
- private safe in the unit
- cable TV
- hair dryer
- private lanai
- most units provide beach towels
- full kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave. Most units have a D/W
- all dishes, pots, cooking utensils
- bed and bath linens
- iron and ironing board
- free local calls
- many units have free long distance to USA and Canada
Kihei Surfside Property map
Every unit at Kihei Surfside has a lovely view to the ocean. This property is perfectly situated for watching the sunset.